Wednesday, July 05, 2006

First Night

I had heard that I might not have any bedding, which turned out to be correct, so for tonight I sleep on the blanket that I nicked from the aeroplane, I’ll give it back on the way home.

There’s no need for any sheets or blankets to cover me, as it is so warm. A couple of vitamins, clean my teeth ( with the bottled water ) and I’m out like a light.

It’s half eight in the morning, and whilst I am waiting for Shashi to meet me, I am sat on the bed writing this up before I go to the office. I slept OK, I think that my room is insect free, apart from the ants. I’ve had my cold shower, and shave, and even though I am sat very still I feel like I have been out running, it’s very humid.

Shortly I shall shake the hands of 150 people and try to remember their names, and put faces to the people that I email every day. I’m sure that I will make an ass of myself and get them all mixed up, but everyone will be too polite to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home